 Database / Set Inventories / 1422
Re: Peeron Inventories on BimP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:54:41 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Boger writes:
I'm pleased to announce that Peeron (http://peeron.com) and BimP
(http://www.bricksinmypocket.org) have joined forces to provide LEGO
builders the ability to search the Peeron database remotely. Using a PDA
with a wireless connection you can now search for sets and inventories using
the Peeron database.

Dan and Jennifer Boger
http://peeron.com

First I want to say this is wonderful news.  I love using Peeron already,
but being able to do it while on the go is fantastic.

-Jason *A lowly m105 palm user* Spears

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/