 Database / Set Inventories / 1423
1422  |  1424
Subject:
Gold Storage Case (Late 1990's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 00:32:01 GMT

I have several Gold Storage Cases- Similar to Sets 782 and 783 only they are
half the size and have a Gold color. I know I bought them between 1996 and
2000, but none of them have any identifying numbers on them. I looked on the
LUGNET set database and could not identify anything that matched them. Does
anyone know what the set number for these cases is. I believe they were part
of the Limited Edition line, but I am not sure.

Thanks,
Adam