 Off-Topic / Debate / 5252
Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 19:59:55 GMT

[Bush] ran as far right as
he could and tried to declare McCain a liberal (I would hardly declare • Clinton
a liberal, much less McCain).

Clinton's fairly liberal for a Republican.

Haha!  And here I just said in another message that my wife views Clinton as a
Republican!  (okay, not really, but it's a measure of how much of a centrist he
is).

Bruce

and Bush may find that he painted himself into a corner.

Indeed.

Chris