 Off-Topic / Debate / 5227
Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 16:57:40 GMT

Lines
and circles really are too simplistic - I wonder if three-dimensional
representations are adequate.

Well I clearly think that a 2d is better than a 1d whether closed form or
open... whether more than 2 dimensions are needed is unclear.

But libertarians introduced more dimensions precisely because we don't FIT on a
1D... we're not modern right-conservative nor are we modern left-liberal and
we're certainly not *moderate* (unless "radical moderate" counts :-) ).

I have seen the two dimensions labeled differently than they are on the current
quiz.

If more than 2 are needed, what would your axis labels be, Bruce?

++Lar