 Off-Topic / Debate / 5206
Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:10:08 GMT

Steve,

Libertarianism is generally considered to be strongly toward the right
of the political spectrum.

True in facts, but facts rarely enter in political debates most of the time.

Not at the end, of course: there is no end.  The 'political spectrum' is
not a line, but a circle, with the far left colliding with the far
right.

Wow, this is the first time I heard someone mention this, I always thought
the same. Fascism / Marxism / Communism is not too fr off in my book. I
think most people on the left side of the aisle think of it as a straight
line.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn