 Off-Topic / Debate / 5248
Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 18:58:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Bruce (And all you McClain supporters out there),

   I am just wreathing at the Microsoft debacle,

What?  You mean that they froze the market for a while?  I tend to think that's
a good thing.

This sounds like a leftist whine fest. "Ah, gee whiz, he lost!"

That's me, Chris the Leftist!

My God, folks, if this is how it is, I wonder about a lot of things.

Like what?

It was a measly little tax cut. Heaven forbid they might cut taxes.

Well, you have to admit that a tax cut is the last thing this nation needs
right now.  Cutting taxes would be criminal, immoral, and irresponsible.  What
we need to do is cut spending.  A very great deal.

He openly attacked Bush about trying to get "right-wing"
fundamentalist support.

He attacked Bush for seeking melon-headed inbred bigots as supporters.  What of
it?

I wonder where the outrage is about AL Gore
tearing Bill Bradley a new one? Huh?

It's in fantasy land.  Bradley never had a real shot.  Gore and Bradley knew
it.  There's no reason for any hard feelings.

and stop whining.

Do you define whining as any expresion of opinion other than your own?

Chris