 Off-Topic / Debate / 5246
Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:09:08 GMT

Bruce (And all you McClain supporters out there),

    I am just wreathing at the Microsoft debacle, and now we go in on the
McCain debacle. What is it? Is this not decided already? This sounds like a
leftist whine fest. "Ah, gee whiz, he lost!"  I have a feeling that Mccain
might be the vice presidential nominee. Would you vote for him then? Is it
so EVIL to be a right-wing conservative (Outside of you leftists out there,
I know what your answer is!) Is it so WRONG to want to get a nomination of a
party? My God, folks, if this is how it is, I wonder about a lot of things.

John McCain attacked Bush over a "risky tax scheme" for the rich. I saw
about four different ads advocating this issue. The "Surplus" for Social
Security. What a joke. It's an OVERCHARGE. That is typical left-wing
demagoguery (SP?) (Al Gore, Clinton's, Bonior, etc) that is typical of all
tax debates. It was a measly little tax cut. Heaven forbid they might cut
taxes. He openly attacked Bush about trying to get "right-wing"
fundamentalist support. Well, guess what? Most Right-Wing religious
conservatives are in the RUPUBLICAN party. (Another case of
Christian-right-phobia if you ask me) Heaven forbid that a Republican might
want their party nomination! I wonder where the outrage is about AL Gore
tearing Bill Bradley a new one? Huh? I am through with this debate. If you
worship Mccain so much, go and make a new third party, have him join the
reform party or whatever, and stop whining. This is beyond me.

Scott "Heaven forbid I might support Bush over Mccain" S. >: (

P.S. If all of you seem not to want Gore in office, I have a suggestion.
Vote for someone else.

Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Coming Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company