 Off-Topic / Debate / 5222
Re: Key West, one of the best places in the world...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 01:42:15 GMT

Very hetero and very proud of it but that's not the point

What's to be proud of?

I'm of course proud of just about everything to do with myself(1)

Right, I meant beyond that.  ;-)

and in this
case I'm happy that my preferences seem clear cut to me, and therefore I'm
proud of the fact that I did't waste a lot of emotional energy on the issue.

Glad, I'd buy, but proud just seems a bit off (not that you're not allowed).

Rather, being in touch with oneself and one's body and one's emotions,
integrated into a well adjusted whole, is something to be proud of no matter
what.

I guess I can see all that, but it sounds like you're proud of being
well-adjusted rather than proud of being heterosexual.

Helps?

Yup.

Chris