 Off-Topic / Debate / 5247
Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:27:08 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:
    I am just wreathing at the Microsoft debacle, and now we go in on the
McCain debacle. What is it? Is this not decided already? This sounds like a
leftist whine fest. "Ah, gee whiz, he lost!"
[...] Huh? I am through with this debate. If you
worship Mccain so much, go and make a new third party, have him join the
reform party or whatever, and stop whining. This is beyond me.

The thing I really enjoy about .debate is watching all the tiny tantrums folks
(myself included) post here.  The laughs really clear my head and help me get
a fresh perspective on the day.  Thanks, Scott.  I knew I could count on you.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society