 Off-Topic / Debate / 5216
5215  |  5217
Subject:
Key West, one of the best places in the world...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 23:03:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Oh, and by the way, Key West has got to be one of the most wonderful places on
the entire face of the planet, because people there (at least while they are
there, anyway) are so very very open, friendly and tolerant. I love going there
and I wish I had time to go there this trip.

So I am certainly not in agreement with you if you're condemning Key West as a
"homosexual playground". What a pejorative term.

++Lar
Very hetero and very proud of it but that's not the point