 Off-Topic / Debate / 5221
Re: Key West, one of the best places in the world...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 00:47:37 GMT

Oh, and by the way, Key West has got to be one of the most wonderful places on
the entire face of the planet, because people there (at least while they are
there, anyway) are so very very open, friendly and tolerant. I love going
there
and I wish I had time to go there this trip.

I go there at least once a month, and I love it there, too

So I am certainly not in agreement with you if you're condemning Key West as a
"homosexual playground". What a pejorative term.

Wasn't intended to be. You might consider it a poor choice of words, but I was
simply saying that it is a place where homosexuals choose to party. I was
typing fast (for me anyway) and used the first word that fit my intended
meaning. I wasn't condemning anything - which goes to your predisposition to
condemn or mischaracterize religious people. You see all religious people the
way you see whoever it was that abused you in the name of religion. Get over
it, some people are decent and sincere.

Bill