 Off-Topic / Debate / 5224
Re: Key West, one of the best places in the world...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 02:53:30 GMT

I guess I can see all that, but it sounds like you're proud of being
well-adjusted rather than proud of being heterosexual.

Ya, that's it. And, while I'm not ashamed of my choices, perhaps proud is a bit
over-reaching of a statement when applied to them. Since when, however, have I
been known to be modest?

++Lar