 Off-Topic / Debate / 5202
Re: Reagan... not exactly libertarian, but close
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:12:35 GMT

This is from a 1975 interview I dug up. It's eerie, how fresh some of the • ideas
still sound to me. This was from when he was governor of California, before • his
1976 run against Gerald R. Ford.

http://reason.com/7507/int_reagan.html

++Lar

"Taxes should hurt"

-Ronald Reagan

(quote while he was governor of California)

I recall that quote, actually, and I agree with it, by the way.

++Lar