 Off-Topic / Debate / 26132
Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 22:51:28 GMT

(snip interesting foot-story)

   So this is a long way of getting to your point--in the Bible it states somewhere that the ‘Laws of God are written on people’s hearts’. It could be that, on a DNA level, ideas and ideals are there that have been there from the beginning.

But if we accept that human DNA is constantly changing, it stands to reason that any ideals encoded therein would be constantly changing too.

   Looking at the society as it is, it appears to be heading in a non-random direction over the course of history--going from chaotic persons to a more organized society.

LOL I think that has more to do with population than DNA. But I could be wrong.

ROSCO