 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2235
2234  |  2236
Subject:
The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:24:48 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with two new illustrated
stories from the Old Testament's book of Joshua: "Family Stoned, Burned", and
"12,000 Massacred at Ai".

http://bricktestament.com/joshua

or

http://bricktestament.com/latest_additions

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take
note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith