 Off-Topic / Debate / 25633
Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 03:14:15 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:

   Out of curiosity, in your mind, does that affect my right to criticize or poke fun at the Bible?

Hmmm. Right? No. Yes. Legally, of course, you have every right to do what you are doing and that is only right. Morally, I’m not so sure. For a non-Christian to mock or criticize Christianity, I’d have to question motives.

And for a Christian to mock or criticize non-believers by calling their lives worthless, I would have to question motives. Get down off your high horse, please John.

ROSCO