 Off-Topic / Debate / 25583
Re: Request to divert non-Lego build discussions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:23:35 GMT

In lugnet.build.ancient, Clark Stephens wrote:
In lugnet.build.ancient Brendan Powell Smith et. al. wrote:
snipped

May I ask that non-Lego discussions be moved to the non-Lego area of Lugnet?
(lugnet.off-topic.debate is usually a good choice).

This thread diverged from discussion about building ancient creations a few
posts ago.

Thanks,
Clark
Curator lugnet.build

A number of the posts in this tree have had their FUT reset to off-topic.debate
already, after I saw your post I went back and did most of the rest.