 Off-Topic / Debate / 26131
Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:48:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Anthony Sava wrote:

But if God has a parental love for Mankind, then the reason God needs our
love and recognition is simply because of this parental love.  God is our
parent (father IMO), and He loves us regardless of what we do.  He will
always love us and does not demand from us anything.

I'd like God a whole lot better if he'd just bother to show up once and awhile
instead of being such a deadbeat dad...

Spencer