 Off-Topic / Debate / 23453
Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:44:03 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   Are you saying the Pope was politically motivated,

I am not a Catholic so whatever the Pope says is inconsequential to me-- I have no idea as to his motivations.

Pope aside, are saying that the statments made by many church leaders were politically motivated?

   or that killing tens of thousands in Iraq was a political decision?

Many died in Iraq because of SH’s refusal to abdicate his rule.

He was under no obligation to step down.

   If he had stepped down, there would have been no need to invade in order to force him to leave. In the end it was a decision of national security (of the US)

Come on John, that lie has been long exsposed. Your naivety must be starting to wear by now?

Scott A

JOHN