 Off-Topic / Debate / 23470
Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:21:53 GMT

John wrote:

This is a religious tradition that has little impact in our modern-days life.

Only that our entire society in based upon it, but other than that, yeah.

Oh, give me a frelling break!  The world is not coming to an end because 50% of
marriages fail, and the world won't come to an end if gays are allowed to *marry*.
The society is {not} based on marriage.  The Nuclear Family is a farce and a
creation of bigots like you.

John, you are bigoted and narrow-minded - as long as the world isn't going the way
{you} want, regardless of how it discriminates against others, then it's obviously
going to hell-in-a-handbasket.

I'll be the first to admit that {I'm} bigoted.....against bigots like you.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/