 Off-Topic / Debate / 23459
Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:49:22 GMT

John wrote:

Even in hindsight I believe that SH's deposition was still a good thing because
he was a menace and a friend of terrorists.  I believe it is totally appropriate
to threaten {any} and {all} leaders of {any} nation who aid and abett
terrorists.  (Please shock me and refrain from mentioning Israel...;-)

So you have no problem threatening our own leaders (watch it, with the Patriot Act,
you might be locked up for life with no trial on this one...)?

Our leaders supported the Taliban, after all...

Our leaders supported SH, after all...

(I'm too lazy to dig up more references, but we {have} supported others too).

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/