 Off-Topic / Debate / 23482
Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:53:49 GMT

   What is a “real link”? The fact is that the guy supported and sponsored terrorism.

In March 2003 which international groups was he supporting?

No answer John?

   Even in hindsight I believe that SH’s deposition was still a good thing because he was a menace and a friend of terrorists. I believe it is totally appropriate to threaten any and all leaders of any nation who aid and abett terrorists. (Please shock me and refrain from mentioning Israel...;-)

I’m glad SH is gone, but what is now in his place looks 100 times worse.

I’m astounded by that statement. You must be getting bogus information. Try and obtain information directly from people who are there.

You mean Bush’s propagandists?

   I’m not sure that the world is a safer place now that he is gone...

Well, I do. I don’t think Iraq will be sponsoring terrorism in the near future; they will certainly be fighting against it, because the terrorists hate freedom.

Groups like the ANC loved freedom... and countries like the UK and USA did their best to deny them their rights.

No answer John?

Scott A