 Off-Topic / Debate / 23518
Re: Terrorists hate spelling properly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:24:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Parsons wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Parsons wrote:
   You know, I had kinda hoped that someone other than John might have spoken up in defence here.

De plane, boss, de plane! De fence, boss, de fence!

Oh, sorry, defense. Ummmmmmmm, okay, maybe if I knew what I was supposed to be defending. Perhaps if I read on and not pick on a minor error... :-)

Well, Bruce old man, you sat me back on my heels there for a minute, but no, this is not an error, just yet more American Imperialism and intolerance!

Who can keep up with British backwardness, I tell ya! :-)

(oops)

But still worth making fun of! De feet, boss, de feet!

So perhaps, in all the circumstances, its best that I just let it go.

Considering how much you ran on about it, I doubt that! :-)

One would not want to offend, even if they ARE being a bit narrowminded in this.

See! I was right!

God’s Holy Trousers! NOW I’m scaring myself...

Michaelangelo disagrees with the trousers part. But then his women were men with breasts...

But seriously, if its ok with everybody, I would just as soon go on with my old fashioned and out of style spelling. It matches my old fashioned and out of style views :-)

I thought you said you would let it go? Obi-Wan is probably sending you messages from the beyond, “Richard, let go...”

Think of me as a harmless old eccentric if it helps, mad as a hatter, mumbling to himself in the corner.

Confessing to a mercurial temper? :-)

Oh alright. I conFESS! I am a sinner.

Feel better? :-)

-->Bruce<--