 Off-Topic / Debate / 23489
Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:15:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   What is a “real link”? The fact is that the guy supported and sponsored terrorism.

In March 2003 which international groups was he supporting?

No answer John?

If you have a point, make it. I don’t have time for 20 questions.

I’m asking you which terrorist groups he supported which made him a threat to the USA.

Do your own Google Search. I found this for starters: http://www.gopusa.com/news/2004/january/0123_terrorist_fundraiser.shtml

JOHN