 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1895
Re: A serious clone question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:35:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   It rather is with the rabble rouser who latches onto a (small, if even a controversy at all) controversy to try to make it into a larger one by repeatedly making inflammatory statements. And we all know who that rabble rouser is, as he’s done it before here and elsewhere, and it’s not you, Dave!

I like how you minimize the problems of others. And perhaps I am exaggerating these problems -- but let’s not pretend there isn’t a problem at all. There really is a problem here and if there wasn’t people wouldn’t be so defensive about it.

If you have anything intelligent to say, Larry -- besides taking shots at my supposed rabble-rousing -- why don’t you take that huge intellect of yours and address this post: http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/clone-brands/?n=1890

It’s put up, or shut up, Baby!

It’s rather funny that you chose a classist loaded phrase like “rabble-rouser,” maybe perceived classism has EVERYTHING to do with the problem? I kind of miss the days of our private correspondences -- would you be so kind as to remind me of just how wealthy you are Larry? I guess what I really miss is thinking about all your money...

-- Hop-Frog