 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1885
Re: A serious clone question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
  That's kind of what I had in mind, but I wasn't sure if even that would be
beyond the bounds of the MOC announcement group.

     If you really care about the answer, you should start out by asking Todd
and Suzanne directly, as our opinions don't matter much until/unless they say
it's okay.  If they do, then it falls to whether they'll be accepted, flamed, or
both.  My gut instinct is to say both.  I don't particularly care, since I tend
to skip over a lot of stuff anyways, though I'd probably appreciate an OT.C tag
in the subject.