 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1844
Re: A serious clone question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:58:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   Purists are idiots.
But in all seriousness Richard, labelling purists idiots I find very arrogant and just a little offensive - it is simply a choice some people make, maybe for brand loyalty, maybe for a greater challenge - whatever the reason, it’s their personal choice. Probably some of them ARE idiots, but I disagree ALL of them are, and it’s certainly not because of their brand choice.

Gee...then how about:

Lego purists insisting on 100% lego purity from others are idiots.

LOL! Well maybe unreasonable expectations, but I still don’t think it qualifies them as idiots!

   Are you trying to make “my list,” Crawford? :)

You have a list? Of what?????? ;)

ROSCO