 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1837
Re: A serious clone question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:01:55 GMT

I'd say no.

This is a site dedicated to LEGO products (IMO), so the promotion of MOC done
with clones wouldn't respect that fact.

Also, and maybe more importantly, I, like many others, have no interest
whatsoever in MOC made with clone parts.  A message announcing them would just
waste my time.  I don't mean to say that this is of any importance to you, but
if most f the people here are like me regarding that, then it would be a waste
of most people's time, so I think it would also be a lack of respect towards
this community.

I am only saying my point of view here.  It may or may not represent the
opinions of other members.

As for me, I'm disappointed everytime i see a clone part on a MOC in BrichShelf.
I always feel cheated and I immediately exit from that folder.  There should
always be a huge warning in big fat red letters saying : "BEWARE : CLONE CRAP
HERE!!!"  :-)

Terry

PS: especially if it's MegaBlocks !!!