 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1863
Re: A serious clone question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:18:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Terry Prosper wrote:
Want to bash my values?  Go ahead, I don't care what you think.

BEWARE : CLONE CRAP HERE!!!

The poster that pretends to respect others is really just a counterfeit --
his point is that you must respect his view, not that he must respect yours.
Yeah, it's just his opinion.  Sorry it was worded rather harshly.

Which came first: the "idiots" or the "clone crap?"

Maybe I don't start fights -- maybe I just end them...

-- Hop-Frog

(btw, you removed the smily that was next to Cone crap here, which makes it very
dramatic, but doesn't respect the fact that it was intended as a joke, and you
must know it since you removed it...I'll quote myself, if you don't mind: "There
should always be a huge warning in big fat red letters saying : "BEWARE : CLONE
CRAP HERE!!!"  :-)"  Clearly, you have no sense of humor, but it's your right.)

You're a sad character.It sure looks important to you to have the last word.  I
give up, you win.  Happy now?

Again, kudos to you, you make me laugh !
Terry