 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1865
Re: A serious clone question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:42:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, James Brown wrote:
<snip>
But that's all getting pretty far outside LUGNET's sphere of focus.  I'd
like to encourage talk of imitation brands or other construction toys about
as much as I'd like to encourage flaming debates over politics and religion.
Don't get me wrong -- I think all of that is great stuff; this just isn't
the place to nurture it.

Haha!  Great sense of humor dude :-)  I really like your style :-D

<snip>
Now admittedly that can of worms is about 4-5 years old now, and may want
re-opening, I don't know.  But blasting at Terry for saying "that's not what
this site is about" isn't going to get you anywhere, because, well, [he's
right].  If you want to complain, go complain to the management who set it >up

Thanks James.  I'm waaaaaay too lazy to make these research by myself ;-)

It's nice to see some people like James are more concerned with the facts than
the flaming of people.  He did it in all respect of Hop-Frog, so great job !

Terry