 Castle / 7100 (+100)
  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) You can pack more if it is not built. :-) Jude (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) Actually, I'll still be working for Kaman Aerospace Corp. So I have no ties or long term relationship with Boeing. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) Yes, I'll definitely breakdown anything I plan on bringing. I'm hopeing to fill up a tub or two, so I think anything with a baseplate will be out. Dan M. (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gandalf the [insert color]

(...) He started as white. Turned red when things didn't go his way. Became black and blue after the ents had their way with him and green with envy after Gandalf became white.... -Duane (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) You could pack a few flat baseplates in your suitcase. They keep your shorts from wrinkling. ;-) Also you can probably stuff a few minifigs in your shaving kit. Heck, you could fit a spear or two in your toothpaste tube. :-) Above all you need (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) Hold-on there, this could get disgusting. (Although, It would be a good, albeit uncomfortable, way to hide Christmas presents) Dan M. (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gandalf the [insert color]

(...) LOL, exactly. Hehehehehehe! And his ears were black and blue after Wormtongue was done with him, and he was also red after Wormtongue was done with him, if you get what I mean. -- Mark Nelson (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) One large castle would seem to be better: it would remain in a more compact space when built and give more opportunities for variation. Carts can be added by (here's the dangerous thought, look out!) buying more Lego on location! You can (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) And I can attest that you can get quite a lot of LEGO into the limit for checked baggage. You can get up to 140 pounds of baggage (2 70 pound bags [well - more likely boxes]). I'll get the name of the toilet paper brand whose box worked so (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) Hey, speaking of coming to my neck of the woods, how did you fare on your home search? Did you find something you like? We'll be having a SEALUG meeting in January, so you'll have to come join us. You can be our premier Castle-head, as we have (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) As has been suggested, bring a big set for variation and buy some small stuff out here. (...) Yeah, and you can stand in the corner with me, the lone Pirate-head, and sneer at all of the Space-heads. :) "Oh look, they've built another gray (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which Set Should I Bring?

(...) I'll second that (all but the toilet bag ;-). I stuffed pretty much everything I could when we moved - we had to take everything we wanted within about 10 suitcases (5 people). We only shipped a box or two of books... Be resourceful. Stick (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickfilms is up!

Hi there movie fans, BrickFilms is up, at: (URL) is intended to be a directory of all the LEGO movies on the web, no matter how they were made or who they were made by. Thanks for all the emails, and stay tuned for a growing listing and additional (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Paladins, Star Wars style

No, really, it's a .castle post! I mentioned both on LUGNET and at the NELUG meeting how I thought that C3PO's body might make a good one for an armored knight - so I tried it out. It looked OK, but needed something a little more, so I added an RK (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paladins, Star Wars style

(...) Cool! Now I've got a way to use all the C3POs I'm going to get... Now what to do with his head? Frank (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paladins, Star Wars style

(...) Alternate with Jar-Jar heads as decorative gargoyles? J (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Corincia - the fortress city... coming soon

*sniff* *sniff* the castle at lake Halcyon is no more.... had to make way for progress... it has been completely leveled so that its' pieces could be reborn into the greatness that is Corincia! Part of Halcyon's destruction has been documented and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle set rating curiosity

I was just browsing through the Lugnet set guide. Lots of the Castle sets (6073, 74, 80, 81, 85 off the top of my head) have a single "0" rating. Is this the work of a rival theme mercenary, or does someone really not like these castles? binky --- (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(Momentarily x-posted to ".admin", but re-dorected back to ".castle"... You'll see why below. ;-) (...) A single ZERO rating? Or a single "50(%)" rating? IIRC, Todd has programmed the ratings to automatically have a "balancing" initial/default (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

If you look at set 6073, you can see the short gray line at 50(%) that is the default rating ( I think ). I temporarily rated this set myself at 50%, and a reddish line appeared appended to the gray one. ( I then removed my rating, as I don't have (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

No, it looks like someone (or a different someone in each case, possibly) cast a "0" rating for some--not all--of theCastle sets. I'm certainly not complaining, since everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But it is a curiosity without a context (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) Those ratings have kind of puzzled me as well... My gut reaction says that someone who really dislikes the castle theme went around rating them all 0's in the hopes of making all castle-themed sets look more disliked or something... But I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) <snip> Ya, I'd noticed this too, and wondered about it. My instinct is similar to Dave's - that someone went through and marked down the castle "theme"for some reason. Or possibly someone thought the aggregate rating on them was too high, and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

There are other themes that have this problem - a single "0" rating. Maybe instead of the 50% default to balance things - they should score things like they do in Olympic Ice skating/gymnastic competitions - throw out the highest and lowest scores. (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) It's not *just* Castle that's getting the 'zero' rating, if you dig a little deeper you'll see that someone hates a good majority of the sets out there. I've seen that rating pop up on a number of themes (every set in the theme has it). I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paladins, Star Wars style

Hey Now I can Make Parn. I'll have to watch Lotus Wars when I get home but here's how I think it would go. Luke Head (desert skiff), short brown hair, C3PO torso w/ blue arms and yellow hands. Brown Legs w/ black hips. black cape, d. grey sword and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  does anyone have leos castle

i was thinking about buying building it and then trashing it to make something better cuz i looks sucky(can i say that?) but is it capable of becoming something good? i bout the min tower thing with the jail that really stunk i conected it with a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  weighted drawbridge design

I don't think anybody has used this style drawbridge on any of their castles yet, but it is pretty neat. In socials class, we are studying the middle ages, as well as castles and stuff like that. my teacher, showed us some styles of drawbridges. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: does anyone have leos castle

(...) or just don't build it at all. I don't think I've built a model following the instructions in quite a while. of course the largest set I bought recently was the bulls attack. (...) Sure (I think) (...) I wish I would have won that it would (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Paladins, Star Wars style

(...) Other than green arms, not really. (And for those of you who haven't the faintest idea hat we're talking about, it's an anime called _Record of Lodoss War__ - a D&D-based fantasy.) (...) I think the Escape Pod will become popular with castle (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  some great ebay finds

search under jw77 he has a lot of minifig s up for grabs including a crap load of black knights in full armor! cool check it out also i have another question is there a new castle accessory pack coming soon because i am low on the goods of war (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some great ebay finds

(...) I'm really concerned about this guy - there are multiple copies of the same auction - at least the pictures are the same - does he really have 5 sets of the same figs? I DON'T THINK SO! Given the couple bad feedbacks he has I'm not surprised (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction)

  A mystery

Browsing through the Brickshelf Gallery today, I came upon a person named Bard Anon who had a picture of a house and some scenery. (URL) Anon, hmmmmm, now where have I seen those two names before? Hmmmm, I'll check Pawel's characters page for a sec. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some great ebay finds

(...) I saw some other guy with a white princess with a red princess hat in each lot of minis he was selling too. I thought that was a bit suspicious as well. Tim (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction)

  It finally happened.

All was going well in the fair land of LEGO, when all of the sudden, out of nowhere, the minifigs revolted. (URL) came in the night, halberds in hand. They started hacking and peeling the skin off my hands, rendering them useless, never able to work (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  i will hve an auction up soon on ebay

it has a lot of feather things some dragon ones 3 yellow castle knights 1 crusaderwith shield and sword a bullet helmet in grey and some flags and weapons i have the red and white helms for the yellow castle dudes one has no hemlmet the 3 armors ar (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: i will hve an auction up soon on ebay

For future use, *all* auction announcements are supposed to be in ".market.auction", and *not* in any of the "themed" directories. Franklin (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.general)

  Castle Maiden Hat?

Help! I need to borrow the Castle Maiden Hat from some kind-hearted soul out there. I need to encode a LegoCAD data file for this piece as part of a special, secret project of mine. Thanks in advance, and Happy Holidays! Franklin Franklin Cain (and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Christmas Service in My Cathedral

(...) By the way, how do you put those little details like the holly branches into your huge creations in LDraw or MLCad? Do you usually rip off an entire side of the cathedral, place the branches and then patch it up or do you do it some other way (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: weighted drawbridge design

Hmmm, sounds interesting, gonna hafta remember that when I start building my outer drawbridge. What are some other defensive structures people have incorporated into their castles? My outer drawbridge structure is going to have a nice little (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Airships and giant mushrooms...

Hey gang, I just put up some pics of some of my creations at (URL) sister took the pictures this past Thanksgiving without me knowing and surprised me today with the photos. I was able to scan them and get them up after a having to coax my old (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Airships called Highwind and planes called Tiny Bronco!!!

I guess I would put it here in this catagory. I am going to attempt to build an airship called the Highwind from the PSX/PC game Final Fantasy VII. I need some help tracking down pictures (good ones) of de Highwind so I can use it as study sheets. I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: weighted drawbridge design

I just read a book on medieval siege warfare, and I know what you're talking about. There were several kinds of counterweighted drawbridges. One style still used chains, but with weights at the end to pull the bridge up when released. Another style (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Enjoy

Taken from the Chronicles of Ikros The Siege of Halcyon Castle ... ... ... And as they saw the fearsome visage of the evil necromancer standing only feet from the entrance to the castle, the two looked at each other and began to run. "Run for it (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  My New Page (*new MOC included)

Well - I want to slowly start centralizing everything in one coherent location, and this will hopefully do it: (URL) me know what you like and dislike. Also, enjoy my Jubei's House :) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) Yes, there is always a rating of 50 given by the system as a dampener. It's virtually impossible to get all the way down to 0 or all the way up to 100, by design. --Todd (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) Looks Great Pawel... love the layout...nice and simple..and not too crowded... what we call in the design industry..."White Space" .... : ) Looking forward to the rest being finished.... Kev... : ) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) As I was battling a bout of insomia, I began to surf and came upon your post and new site. And I must say it looks great Pawel, I like the simplicity just as Kevin did. I especially like the way you used the fade to black border around your (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) tip (...) my (...) Hey man, don't short-change yourself. Yours looks pretty kick-ass too. I see though that you're having some of the same problems with the digital photography as a lot of people are- very yellow looking pictures. Do you have (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Goblin War Machines!

Yup, it's me cross-posting between .castle and .mecha again. I was *trying* to make a "normal" mecha - you know, all sleek lines, guns, and high technology. Un(?)fortunately my imagination had some different ideas, and I wound up with these two (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

I love it! :-) Perhaps your Goblin Wizards may know of my Goblin-Mages, Kjuppa ("(URL) Pjak ("(URL) Goblins are taller than mine ("(URL) for footnote # 3). Maybe they're rival tribes? Franklin (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

Jeff, Good stuff - I like your use of machinery in the older setting. What powers these machines? I like the goblins too ... Never would have thought of Stingrays as such. -- Pawel (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

(...) Unfortunately, the excerpts from a rather lengthy discussion between Kastagir and a Goblin technomancer were among the severely damaged portions of the recovered notes. Teams of trained monks are working around the clock to restore and (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  custom lego knights

i was messing around with some soldiers and made an all chrome guy i think he kinda looks dumb i think the pieces look good individually on single guy but thats an opinion i also made a cool black falcon leader he has a black falcon torso black arms (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

Here's an idea I had. "(URL) haven't finished encoding the "special effects" props for making this "fly" in "real life". Basically, it's connected to a short Technic axle (via a 2x2 round brick underneath the carpet) which is then connected to a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

I have to hand it to you, that's pretty cool. Is the torso your own creation, or is it available is a set? jon (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

(...) Sorry, it's an "exclusive edition" (i.e., non-existent) pattern. ;-) FWIW, I could send you the DAT files if you'd like. OTOH, you could use one of the other Pirate torso patterns, such as the "green vest" White torso, or even the "Han Solo w/ (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

(...) I looked at the figs, and I think the Han Solo that comes with the skiff comes the closest, thanks for the info - Jon (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Goblin War Machines, Part II!

I got a little Christmas present today from a *very* unusual visitor. Here's the story and some of the contents - Goblin Flying Machines! (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Goblin War Machines, Part II!

Hey Jeff, I saw this and your other post on Goblins and I thought they are pretty cool. Nice models, nice storyline feeling, nice photos, nice html. :-) Great job. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

(...) look great going into battle :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks < INSERT HUMOROUS TAGLINE HERE > (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

(...) Well, I do plan on picking up LEGO Studios, and I think they've got enough articulation to make walking possible, so there's a good chance that'll be my first stop-motion project... J (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Wizard's Tower/fortress

I have been busy this weekend building a wizard's fortress slash tower. It is not furnished yet and the pictures could be better, but I wanted to share it. Inside, against the back wall is a vortex that the wizards use to 'dimension gate' to other (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) Brian, this is lovely! Innovative geometry and layout; I like the different windows, the vortex, and the bridge especially. There must be a story behind the levitating tower and the roots at the bottom! Are those white or grey Droid Escape (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) It took about an hour to take the decals off of 8 of the white curved pieces. I see some painted wizard hats - did you do any other minifig (...) I have several customized figures. I am working on a web page right now and hopefully will give (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) Well Pawel, the site looks great so far. I really like the banners and how they are in black and white, it gives the page an ominous, and very cool look. Jubei's House is very detailed, I really liked his silk and ivory bed, the tassels are a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

First off, impressive! I love the radial design you did on the tower, and the bridge design. I wish I had so many castle wall pieces, but as I just started with the castle theme on thursday, I'm limited to mostly basic bricks, and I have no wizards. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) thanks for sharing, brian! absolutely beautiful! great imagination and design! love the vortex and the mysterious tower. looks like you did a great job on paining those hats, too. looking forward to seeing more, especially your custom 'figs (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

Wow. Very nice. Love the vortex, nice job on that. I like the front of the building too. I would never have the nerve to leave so many bricks resting on such a small support, because I know I lean too hard on my Lego when I am building. :-) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) Castle is a tough line to get into. If you want the older stuff, which all castle heads eventually decide they have to have, it can get real expensive. It seems on Ebay, that the only sets that continue to hold high values are any castle line (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) Pirate ships all do pretty good, and the two big Imperial bases (which really aren't that much different from castles, I suppose). Buying several copies of the big Fright Knights castle (it's still cheap even on eBay) gives you a fair amount (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

Also, if you keep a sharp eye out, you can (...) Oooo. You lucky person, you! I still have not been able to get one of those :o( Best, Aaron (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) I don't even think that it's someone that hates LEGo that much (after all, don't they have to be a member of Lugnet to rate sets?)- I think it's just a part of human nature when presented with a rating system. Someone has a beef with a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) The ships are still changing. I sold a Skull's Eye Schooner for $350 last year (I was pirate complete until I sold this ship. Needed the money though...). The highest price I have seen one go since then is $255. I am waiting to buy mine back (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Collecting castle stuff...

(...) expensive. That's true. Although for the time being I'm mostly satisfied with the current stuff. I just wish there were more of certain parts, like those castle walls, dragons with better color combinations, wizards, etc. There's a lot missing (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Ultimate castle theme..

Hey there everyone! I was just curious as to what everyone's thoughts are as to what they think would make for the ultimate castle theme. I've got some opinions on it myself, and a lot of it stems from the frustrations of starting out only with the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) It helps but it is still expensive. My first castle set was the blacksmith's shop. I also got a lot of the smaller early sets. but I only had a few lt. grey castle walls. in fact the only castle section I have right now, a back gate/entrance (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I have my doubts as to whether or not TLC will ever do this (excellent idea!). It has been suggested many times over and dreamed about by more folk than just me. So, knowing that TLC may not fulfill our wishes, the best thing you can do is get (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) Actually, that sets was available in the Imagination Center, and probably in Legoland too. (...) I think one thing that's been lacking all along though is modularity (...) Sometime soon I am going to write a big post about my idea very similar (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I haven't done the ebay thing but have picked up some older sets, watch buy.sell.trade group here, I have gotten stuff at decent prices from there. (...) It just depends upon WHEN you got (back)into Castle :^) Some of us have a bucket full of (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

heres what I dont want in a castle theme: 1.dragon helments 2.bat helments 3.large swords 4.large fancy axes 5.crossbows 6.eliptical shields 7.raised baseplates 8.revolving doors 9.trap doors and 10.half octogon castle walls and heres what I do (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) Well, I think he's discussing not only modularity within a set, but having multiple sets link together easily to form one bigger set - sort of the way you can put together the 3 different grandstands and the main Soccer set to form a stadium. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) Just got back from Legoland - the Twisted Time Train is on sale there for $4.99. I figured the skeleton and Ghost were just about worth that alone. :-) any complimentary Classic or Town set for structures, Star Wars for (...) Ooooo, gotta (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

i think they should either make a bigger dragon or a regular sized one in blue to match the one on the shields we need some elves and orcs and dungeons and dragons type stuff villages and towns would be really nice also a decent castle expansion (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes: snippage (...) snippage There are black wings available in Ninja promo set 1187, so an all-black dragon is possible. At least black dragons did re-appear. Bring back the wizards, a much preferable option to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I think you can build up a town with some common bricks. I have seen several sites recently posting pictures of common dwellings made out of basic bricks and plates for the roofs. It is not 'Lego' plans, but they get the job done and look (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) --==???There's something more than 'War!'???==-- (...) Yup~! A mace, or Morning Star (chain with a spiked ball) would be Ggggggreat! The fantasy concept has lots of possibilities… Animals: Winged Horses (Pegasus) Unicorn wolfs Boares Cold (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  knights kingdom

it just occured to me but the name knights kingdom is very fitting i mean all it is is stuff the knights do no the rest of the kingdom thought if it were kings kingdom it would be a bad name because then TLC would actually have to make the whole (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  knights kingdom

it just occured to me but the name knights kingdom is very fitting i mean all it is is stuff the knights do not the rest of the kingdom though. but if it were the kings kingdom it would be a bad name because then TLC would actually have to make the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  sorry

i stopped to revise the first post but it was to late for me to stop it so 2 were posted (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I have a Pegasus: white horse, 2 trans red wings, 3 white 1x2 plates, 2 red 1x1 plates with the hand thingy. (the newer one that holds weapons horizontially rather than verticallty) it goes white 1x2 plate two red 1x1 w/ holder then two white (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I have made a variation of the Pegasus that can be ridden. The wings are attached to two black robot arms (the old space ones), one for each wing. These are then attached to the sadle clips, and the entire thing is placed on the horse. The (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) If they are going to make Hagrid, they will have to make him bigger than a normal 'fig, or else he wouldn't look at all like Hagrid. And they would need black beards. If they do make a bigger fig or somehow modify the existing fig to make it (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) Haven't read the books but if this character is bigger than normal, then it would be fairly easy for TLC to make a piece like a ghost, chewbacca or watto to make a minifig bigger. Mike (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) Are you using Internet Explorer 5? With that version, hitting backspace is just the same as clicking the Back button on the navigation bar. Hitting Enter will also take you Forward. Wilson (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I've got a design that looked more like a Nazgul's winged steed: Black horse, 2 black car headlight bricks, a single 1x2 black plate on top, 2 black accessory clips (the vertical kind that go on top of a stud), and 2 black wings. Add a red (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes: <snip> (...) I agree, in general. In fact, your ideas are remarkably similar to some thoughts I had a few weeks ago, so I'll toss in mine too: A basic underlying precept I have is my belief that, if Lego (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I have a version that is simpler and could be ridden. I don't recall ever seeing a saddle on a Pegasus before. It's beneath them! Take a look: (URL) uses 2 white side clips, a white 1x2 plate and a 1x2 tile. If you remove the two 1x2's, you (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) wings (...) That was my original design but I don't have any black, white of brown (but espesially white) of those clips. ALl I have is greys John (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) Your in luck John! Lego Shop at home sells a connectors accessory set. It is $3 and you get 60 pieces. 2 of each clip type in gray, black, yellow, blue white and red. You also get 2 1x1 round plates of each color too. Not bad for 3 bucks! Here (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact