 Castle / 7103
Re: Gandalf the [insert color]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:53:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
Yep, we HAVE had this conversation before: I stumbled upon it while
searching for the post for my Wurmhold Citadel, after the news search was
disabled. *sniff, sniff*

He was Gandalf the Grey, and Saruman was Mr. White before balrog, and after
he was Gandalf the White and Saruman was Mr. Multicolor. :)

Does that mean that Saruman was White, Blue, Black, Red and Green?

Matt

He started as white. Turned red when things didn't go his way. Became black
and blue after the ents had their way with him and green with envy after
Gandalf became white....

-Duane