 Castle / 7095
Re: Gandalf the [insert color]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:02:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
"Franklin W. Cain" wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Bishop writes:

Hate to be picky but wasn't that Gandalf the Grey

Yes....  *before* he fell into the chasm with the Balrog.
When he reappeared, he was Gandalf the White.

Franklin

Haven't we HAD this conversation before?

Yep, we HAVE had this conversation before: I stumbled upon it while
searching for the post for my Wurmhold Citadel, after the news search was
disabled. *sniff, sniff*

He was Gandalf the Grey, and Saruman was Mr. White before balrog, and after
he was Gandalf the White and Saruman was Mr. Multicolor. :)

--
Mark Nelson