 Castle / 7055
Re: Red wizard hats?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 06:47:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Christopher Lindsey writes:
Now that we have unprinted red capes in the Imperial Shuttle
set, I'd love to see a red wizard's hat.  Or does such a beast
already exist?

I presume you are unsatisfied with the appearance of the red castle maiden's
hat (a.k.a. steeple headdress)?  I happen to like the look of it myself.
Really, it's a great alternative.

Try this with the BLACK castle maiden's hat: find any kind of black castle
torso with matching legs (I have used the black torso with printed
breastplate from Fright Knights), to each foot attach a 1x2 black slopes so
that they look like boots, now place a black cape around the neck (either
plastic or cloth will do), top off this body with the white Gasgano head
with the giant eyes, top it off with the black castle maiden hat, (if you
have the black sword from the armor shop you can use it now to good
purpose), and voila...

...Elric of Melnibone!

Trust me, this looks great!  And no customization is needed, although I will
grant that it doesn't give you Elric's red eyes.

-- Richard