 Castle / 7186
Re: Ultimate castle theme..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:50:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
There's more to castle than knights and wars.

--==???There's something more than 'War!'???==--

Andrew W. wrote:
some elves and orcs and dungeons and dragons type
stuff villages and towns would be really nice also a decent
castle expansion pack i mean come on who needs blue tower
peaks i would like more weapons like a mace or a chain with
a spiked ball maybe some armor pieces.

Yup~!

    A mace, or Morning Star (chain with a spiked ball) would be Ggggggreat!

The fantasy concept has lots of possibilities…

Animals:

Winged Horses (Pegasus)
Unicorn
wolfs
Boares
Cold Drakes (similar to dragons, but, without fire.)
Gray or Brown Dragons
War Griffon

Demons:

Minotaurs
Beast Men
Harpies

Humaniods:

Dwarfs
Halflings
Giants
Ogres
Elves
Orcs
Goblins
Trolls, Trolls, TROLLS!!
(So many kinds.. River troll, Rock troll, Forest troll)
(TROLLS would be great for crushing those little minifig Knights)

P.S. I don’t expect much from the encroaching Harry Potter Series…
Maybe some extra wall pieces, perhaps an interesting body decal, and maybe a
blue magic wand. But nothing more :(

           Sincerely,

                            Richard

                             -Lego good, Canada great-®