 Castle / 7198
Re: Ultimate castle theme..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 05:42:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.castle, John Carroll writes:

Winged Horses (Pegasus)

I have a Pegasus: white horse, 2 trans red wings, 3 white 1x2 plates, 2 red
1x1 plates with the hand thingy. (the newer one that holds weapons
horizontially rather than verticallty)

it goes white 1x2 plate two red 1x1 w/ holder then two white plates.  the • wings
clip onto the holders and the whole thing fits into the saddle hole (if that
wasn't obvious.  unfortunatly you can't ride it but it looks kinda cool.

John

I've got a design that looked more like a Nazgul's winged steed:
Black horse, 2 black car headlight bricks, a single 1x2 black plate on top,
2 black accessory clips (the vertical kind that go on top of a stud), and 2
black wings.  Add a red horse helm (like from the Bull's horses) and a
Castle equiped Darth Maul, and presto!  Nazgul!
And he can sit on the horse, bareback like the old yellow castle knights had
too when I was but a wee little boy.
Aaron :o)

That was my original design but I don't have any black, white of brown (but
espesially white) of those clips.  ALl I have is greys

John