 Castle / 7241
Re: Ultimate castle theme..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 23:30:58 GMT

Timothy Carl Buchheim wrote in message <3A4CFA61.3EE388C3@cs.hmcSPAM.edu>...
Kevin Blocksidge wrote:

I won't give anything away, but a Chewbacca, Watto, or Ghost size fig • would
not do.  Hagrid is very large.  Not only taller, but with broad shoulders
too.  A simple slip cover would not do, atleast that is my opinion.

Keep in mind that the sets will be based on the movie, not the books.
So what LEGO does will most likely depend on how Hagrid is depicted in
the movie.

In the christmas edition of 'Radio Times', a UK TV listings guide there is a
3 page feature on Harry Potter, and it includes a partial cast list for the
first film!

Daniel Radcliffe - Harry
Robbie Coltrane - Hagrid
Maggie Smith - Proffessor McGonagall
Alan Rickman - Snape
John Cleese - Nearly Headless Nick

From reading the books, this casting seems to be about spot on, but it does
not bode well for an oversized Hagrid Fig, unless they use the new 'creator'
figs (shudder).

(Duckie) Dave Till