 Castle / 7191
Re: Ultimate castle theme..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:26:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Carroll writes:

Winged Horses (Pegasus)

I have a Pegasus: white horse, 2 trans red wings, 3 white 1x2 plates, 2 red
1x1 plates with the hand thingy. (the newer one that holds weapons
horizontially rather than verticallty)

it goes white 1x2 plate two red 1x1 w/ holder then two white plates.  the wings
clip onto the holders and the whole thing fits into the saddle hole (if that
wasn't obvious.  unfortunatly you can't ride it but it looks kinda cool.

John

I have made a variation of the Pegasus that can be ridden.  The wings are
attached to two black robot arms (the old space ones), one for each wing.
These are then attached to the sadle clips, and the entire thing is placed
on the horse. The robot arms are used so that the wings are facing the right
direction.

P.S. Whenever I press back-space a few times, it goes back to the Lugnet
main page.  Does anyone know why and how to stop it from doing this?

~Kevin Blocksidge~