 Castle / 8554
Re: Modular Castle sets (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:15:05 GMT

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback so far, esp. on the color use. I'm probably going to
experiment with a few different color schemes:
yellow/lt. grey
yellow/white
white/lt. grey
I'll post some pictures when I come up with something.

Mark
Lugnet # 485

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
I like it very much!  I especially like the reinforcement support detail on
the tower - breaks up the surface without mucking up the design.

Good luck on the yellow bricks - I prefer the lt and dk grey, myself; and
I've got some tan and sand green thrown in to vary the texture a bit.

<snip>