 Castle / 7183
Re: Ultimate castle theme..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:04:52 GMT

i think they should either make a bigger dragon or a
regular sized one in blue to match the one on the shields
we need some elves and orcs and dungeons and dragons type
stuff villages and towns would be really nice also a decent
castle expansion pack i meen come on who needs blue tower
peaks i would like more weapons like a mace or a chain with
a spiked ballmaybe some armor pieces that aren't from the
conquistador setsdon't get me wrong the chrome armor is good
but it doesn't look medieval i would like a new horse in grey
but most of all i think we need some one from TLC to listen to
or see our thoughts