 Castle / 7233
Re: Ultimate castle theme..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 05:27:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Sandlin writes:

Thoughts? Ideas? Comments?

I'd sure like to see a dragon that was bigger than 2 minifigs tall. Maybe it
could come in its own set or something.

my 2 copper pieces

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

I got thinking about this...  Wouldn't it be real nice if they did do a new
style dragon that was larger and in different colors?  How about one like a
Chinese dragon?  A long serpentine style body that has jointed sections in
the middle so that it can twist in different directions.  They could do one,
but I doubt anything will happen 'till after Harry Potter, unless it is so
popular that it creates a demand for classic castle style stuff!

On an interesting note, LEGOLAND is selling new child playwear accessories
for the knights.  They changed the old one foot sword to "Bulls" on one side
and a bald eagle design on the other.  The "Bulls" sheild is now being sold
(large teardrop) and the bald eagle design appears on a round shield.
Question:  Are they toying with a new theme for Castle?  Let's hope so!

Best & Happy New Year!
Aaron