 Castle / 7193
Re: Ultimate castle theme..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 02:18:54 GMT

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:46:26 GMT, "Kevin Blocksidge"
<ln_surge@yahoo.com> wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:

P.S. I don’t expect much from the encroaching Harry Potter Series…
Maybe some extra wall pieces, perhaps an interesting body decal, and maybe a
blue magic wand. But nothing more :(

          Sincerely,

                           Richard

                            -Lego good, Canada great-®

If they are going to make Hagrid, they will have to make him bigger than a
normal 'fig, or else he wouldn't look at all like Hagrid.  And they would
need black beards.  If they do make a bigger fig or somehow modify the
existing fig to make it bigger, many fantasy creatures would be easier to
make (Trolls, Ogres, Giants, etc...)

Kevin Blocksidge

Haven't read the books but if this character is bigger than normal,
then it would be fairly easy for TLC to make a piece like a ghost,
chewbacca or watto to make a minifig bigger.

Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)