 Castle / 7200
Re: Ultimate castle theme..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:35:48 GMT

If they are going to make Hagrid, they will have to make him bigger than a
normal 'fig, or else he wouldn't look at all like Hagrid.  And they would
need black beards.  >>Kevin Blocksidge

Haven't read the books but if this character is bigger than normal,
then it would be fairly easy for TLC to make a piece like a ghost,
chewbacca or watto to make a minifig bigger.

Mike

I won't give anything away, but a Chewbacca, Watto, or Ghost size fig would
not do.  Hagrid is very large.  Not only taller, but with broad shoulders
too.  A simple slip cover would not do, atleast that is my opinion.

Kevin Blocksidge