 Castle / 7178
Re: Ultimate castle theme..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 02:42:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes:
I mean really... a dragon with
transparent red wings that's only available in a hard-to-find
promotional set??  Auuugh!),  and it's hard to put together a
good castle.

  Actually, that sets was available in the Imagination Center, and probably
in Legoland too.

  I think one thing that's been lacking all along though is modularity
and scalability. So here's what I think would be really awesome:

1)  Sets that consist of maybe a section of castle wall and a tower
that snap together with pin/socket joints. Each one could come with
a catapult or some other siege engine, some good guys, and some
bad guys. This would allow you to build a castle or fortress as large
or small as you want, depending on how many of the sets you buy.

  Sometime soon I am going to write a big post about my idea very similar to
yours, involving a modular Space theme, Battleship: Modular...  Glad to here
other people like the modular idea!