 Castle / 7185
Re: Ultimate castle theme..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Weiner writes:
i think they should either make a bigger dragon or a
regular sized one in blue to match the one on the shields
we need some elves and orcs and dungeons and dragons type
stuff villages and towns would be really nice also a decent

I think you can build up a town with some common bricks.  I have seen
several sites recently posting pictures of common dwellings made out of
basic bricks and plates for the roofs.  It is not 'Lego' plans, but they get
the job done and look pretty good in quantity.  I'm not saying I don't want
Lego to produce this stuff, but the whole idea of Lego is to build whatever
you want.  I agree there are several really cool elements out there in low
supply (unless you won the lottery) that can spruce up your buildings to
look really cool, but you can still build basic structures with common bricks.

castle expansion pack i meen come on who needs blue tower
peaks i would like more weapons like a mace or a chain with

Good point!  As if we don't have enough blue  peaks and corner pieces.  I
would like to see more variety in slope selections.  The black and red needs
to be expanded.

a spiked ballmaybe some armor pieces that aren't from the
conquistador setsdon't get me wrong the chrome armor is good

Here again, with some creativity, you can make some nice additional weapons.
Several posts are out here of different weapons.  Most use common or easy to
find pieces.  The chrome armor was disapointing since it was a repeat of the
pirates line.  Worse yet, the 20 I had from the pirates are worthless now
since they reproduced them in a small $5 set.

but it doesn't look medieval i would like a new horse in grey
but most of all i think we need some one from TLC to listen to
or see our thoughts

Here, here on more horse colors and some with patterns.  I would also like
to see more colts in some sets.  Also, where are the Cypress trees?