 Castle / 7184
Re: Ultimate castle theme..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:21:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes:
snippage
What I don't like about this theme is that simple things
like standard fantasy stuff are missing (such as decent-looking
dragons and wizards and the like.. I mean really... a dragon with
transparent red wings that's only available in a hard-to-find
promotional set??
snippage

There are black wings available in Ninja promo set 1187, so an all-black
dragon is possible. At least black dragons did re-appear.
Bring back the wizards, a much preferable option to Willa the Witch.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>