 Castle / 8555
Re: Because I can't keep my own secret
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:02:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Ok, so when I got my 2nd Rock Raiders HQ home, I just couldn't resist....

http://www.suave.net/~dave/castletease.cgi

It's currently only 2 levels, but will probably be 3 or 4 (that's including
the basement) and have a 'roof' level on top.

That Rock Raiders base does have a lot of potential, I like the secret door.

When you post more pics, add text to them too, so I don't have to keep going
back and forth trying to match up the text and pictures.

George