 Castle / 8542
8541  |  8543
Subject:
Because I can't keep my own secret
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:32:10 GMT

Ok, so when I got my 2nd Rock Raiders HQ home, I just couldn't resist....

http://www.suave.net/~dave/castletease.cgi

It's currently only 2 levels, but will probably be 3 or 4 (that's including
the basement) and have a 'roof' level on top.

The lower level consists of 3 areas:
- dungeon
- storage cellar (with 'secret' exit)
- kitchen

The storage cellar and kitchen both have stairs leading up to the main keep.
The keep currently has a weapons storage area on one side, a main
dining/entertaining area in the center, and a small barrack with 8 beds. The
next two levels of the main keep will feature more barracks (probably
fitting between 10 and 20 more beds), guest bedrooms, captain/lord's living
area, and probably more storage space.

The 2nd tower (opposite side of the courtyard) will probably just feature
more storage, and perhaps another spare set of barracks...

The courtyard has stairs going down to the dungeon, as well as a small
defensive wall, below which is the entrance to the castle (a set of small
steps lead up to the courtyard).

Anyway, it's still in the process of being built (obviously) and needs some
more detail work on the rock faces as well as some polishing up of some
interior detail. So I'll doubtlessly follow up with more pictures...

Enjoy,
DaveE