 Castle / 8556
8555  |  8557
Subject:
Castle Builing Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:23:21 GMT

        As the title states, I am building a castle and have a few questions
involving it.  The first question involves supplies.  I have used almost
every black or gray plate I have, but have only completed the first floor.
Lego does not sell any packs that have numerous amounts of gray and black
plates for cheep.  I don’t have much money to spend on plates.  Does anyone
have any experience of where I could get some.  I have looked on Brickbay
but could not find any.
My second question involves the rooms in the castle.  There are four towers
on the corners of it.  The towers are approximately 7 inches by 7 inches.  I
do not know what I should put in these small rooms.  It already has
barracks, King’s living quarters, weapons room, storage, a kitchen, a
wizards workshop, and a dungeon.  The castle will have an elven feel to it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

~Kevin Blocksidge~