 Castle / 8564
Re: Castle Building Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:09:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge writes:
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=8474

I know the cross sections book is great for info on castle interiors, and
yes, it does have pictures of bathrooms!!

Thank you, I happen to have that book.  It is very helpful. I forgot to
mention that I already had a great hall.  I like the bathroom idea...  I
will have to fool around with some technic plates.  Speakinng of plates, is
there any cheep way other than buying a bunch of SW sets?
                           ~Kevin Blocksidge~

I don't think there is a cheap way of getting plates. :/

The best option I've found recently for cheap grey plates is the Sith
Infiltrator.  You should still be able to find them with a little detective
work, and its got(1):

3 3036 Gray Plate 6 x 8
2 3958 Gray Plate 6 x 6
6 6106 Gray Plate 6 x 6 without Corner
9 3032 Gray Plate 4 x 6
1 30303 DkGray Plate 6 x 6 x 2/3 Cross with Dome
6 2450 DkGray Plate 3 x 3 without Corner
1 2445 Gray Plate 2 x 12
3 3795 DkGray Plate 2 x 6
1 3021 Brown Plate 2 x 3
1 3021 DkGray Plate 2 x 3
11 3022 Gray Plate 2 x 2
2 4477 Blue Plate 1 x 10
3 3666 Gray Plate 1 x 6
1 3710 Gray Plate 1 x 4
4 3023 Blue Plate 1 x 2

...not to mention tons of other good bits.  A couple Sith Infiltrators will
make a world of difference in your castle. :)

James
1: Courtesy of here: http://news.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=726